4 Popular Table Games at Café Casino
Café Casino may be new, but they've already gained a large following in the US-friendly market. And this following has made some of their table games extremely popular. Let's look at what Café Casino reports as being their 4 most-popular table games and briefly discuss how to play each one.
1. BlackjackCafé has 6 different versions of Blackjack , including Double Deck blackjack, European blackjack, Perfect Pairs, single deck blackjack, Zappit blackjack and standard blackjack. With several variations, you'll be hard-pressed to get bored of paying blackjack here. If you're new to the game, the goal of blackjack is to beat the dealer's hand without going over 21 (busting). Cards 2-10 are worth their numerical value, jacks through kings are worth 10, and aces can be worth 1 or 11. You start each hand off with two cards, and you can either stand or continue hitting to increase your score. But be careful because this also makes you more likely to bust out!
2. BaccaratBaccarat has a reputation for being an elitist game because, until the 2000s, it was mostly played in roped-off casino areas with $50 - $100 minimum bets. This has changed greatly, though, because places like Café Casino offer such low minimum bets that anybody can play. And baccarat is a great game to try because the house edge is just 1.06% when you bet on the Banker hand. Speaking of which, you can either bet on the Banker or Player hand (1.24% house edge) to win. The hand that gets closest to a score of 9 (highest) wins. Cards 2 through 9 are worth their numerical value, 10 through king are worth zero, and an ace is worth 1 point. When hand scores go over 9, you ignore the first digit when adding up the score. For example, if the Banker or Player draws two 9s (18 total), their score would be 8. One more thing: don't ever bet on the player and banker hand tying! This wager carries a 14.36% house edge.
3. RouletteOne reason why Roulette is so popular at Café and other online casinos is because the European wheel is offered. This is significant because, unlike American roulette, the European version only has a single zero favoring the house (as opposed to a single and double). This lone change drops the house edge from 2.70% to 5.26%. As for playing online roulette, the easiest and safest way to play is to stick with high-percentage "outside" bets (listed on outside of board) like high/low, odd/even and red/black. These all give you a 48.6% chance of winning in European roulette and offer even-money payouts. "Inside" bets (center of board) offer higher payouts but a low chance of winning.
3. CrapsCraps is best played in land-based casinos because it offers an exciting atmosphere with most players betting with the shooter and rooting against the house. But this is still a popular game at Café Casino because you can make all the same bets that are possible in land-based casinos. Craps is a tough game to learn at first because there are so many available bets. But you can quickly cut down on the confusion by sticking with the pass line bet (1.41% house edge) until you get comfortable with other wagers. To make the pass line wager, put your chips onto the pass line space on the virtual felt. Below are the possible outcomes from pass line: You win if you roll a 7 or 11 You lose if you roll a 2, 3 or 12 - You establish a point if you roll a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10. You then continue rolling until you either roll the point number again (win) or a 7 (lose).
Look for Other Games at Café CasinoKeep in mind that these four games only represent a small portion of what you'll find at Café Casino. You'll also find over 200 slots and dozens of other table, specialty and video Poker games.
- 5Dimes Bet Tracker App August 10, 2020
- Roll the Dice August 10, 2020
- New Player Casino Bonus August 10, 2020
- A Bewitching Halloween Quiz for South Africa at Springbok Casino August 10, 2020
- Keno Player Wins $150,000 at Cafe Casino August 10, 2020
- Online Bettors Excited About VIPSlots August 6, 2020
- A Marriage Made in Heaven: Betsoft Partners with Intertops February 23, 2020
- How to Choose the Right Slots for You January 26, 2020
- Free Spins For New Slot Releases January 17, 2020
- 5 Best Christmas Slots January 17, 2020