Slots With Best Bonus GamesTheme, graphics and jackpots are all features that attract online casino gamblers to the reels of certain games, but the bonus rounds in slots are also an excellent draw to those bettors who love to score big wins. Described here are five of today’s slots with immersive, incredible bonus features that keep players enthralled with the spinning of the reels.
Gladiator Jackpot SlotsCreated by Playtech and based on the hit 2000 film starring Russell Crowe, “Gladiator Slots,” this game is a delight from beginning to end. While the reels are filled to the brim with nicely designed symbols, gamblers in search of an unforgettable bonus round will want to focus their attention on the scatter and wild symbols; with bonus rounds attached to them both, players will be more than happy to see either icon on the reels.
- The scatter symbol in Gladiator Jackpot is depicted by the coliseum, and at least three of these will trigger the Coliseum Bonus; this feature begins at the bottom of a four-row stack of stones, and gamblers will make a pick from each row. The bottom row will award a specific number of free spins, while the second offers a multiplier for wins accrued during those free games. Finally, the third and fourth picks will reveal extra scatters and extra wilds, respectively. Each of the four rows will also award one of four options, including additional picks from the same row or the row above, a “Collect All” for the prizes in the current row or a “Collect and Return to Free Spins,” which takes the player back to the reels. With the option to cash in on up to 12 free games with a one, two or three times multiplier. While this round cannot be retriggered during free spins, gamers may win up to three additional free games if Commodos appears on the third reel during on the feature.
- The Gladiator Jackpot Bonus is the feature in the game, and this one could leave gamblers with the win of a lifetime. Triggered by the iconic gladiator helmet appearing anywhere on the second, third and fourth reels simultaneously, this round will see the game selecting nine helmets of bronze, silver or gold; each helmet, of course, contains its own prize value, and awarded cash will be totalled and added to the player’s balance. However, those incredibly lucky gamblers who receive nine gold helmets will become big winners when they take home the game’s progressive jackpot.
Pharaoh’s Fortune SlotsThe Egyptian theme found in online and land-based slot games is one of the most widely used themes of all time, but that doesn’t mean that it cannot still satisfy gamblers in search of amazing bonus rounds and killer prizes on the reels. In Pharaoh’s Fortune, players will immediately notice several similarities between the title and so many of its counterparts; however, the bonus feature is where the similarities end. Once triggered by scoring at least three Pharaoh’s Fortune bonus symbols on reels one, two and three. After launching the round, gamblers are likely to notice that the number of paylines in the game immediately increases to 20 from 15 and that the Bangle’s widely loved song, “Walk Like an Egyptian” begins to play; both of these features are temporary, ending when the bonus round does. Initially, gamers will receive three free games with a one time multiplier. However, before the free spins commence, gamblers will be taken to a screen displaying 30 stone tablets from which they must make selections. 22 of the tablets are concealing one additional free game while 5 are hiding a plus one multiplier. Finally, there are three “Start Free Spins” tablets, and uncovering one of these will begin the feature, regardless of how many the player has uncovered. While unique, this bonus round may not seem extra special until players realize that it between the initial round and retriggers, this feature could award up to 999 free games. Realistic averages, however, dictate that most players will find themselves looking at anywhere from 5 to 25 free games with a multiplier that could reach as high as six times; although these realistic numbers are not nearly as impressive as those that occur with multiple retriggers, it’s still a great way to score some extra cash in an impressive game from developer IGT .
Rainbow Riches SlotsThe Irish are known for many things, but none so much as leprechauns, pots of gold and their legendary luck; all three of these things come into play in the incredible bonus rounds found on the reels of the 5-reel, 20-payline Rainbow Riches from developer Barcrest.
- The first bonus round that players will encounter in Rainbow Riches is the Road to Riches feature.Triggered by spinning at least three bonus leprechaun symbols anywhere on the reels, gamblers will be invited to spin the wheel to determine just how many steps he or she can take along the Cash Path; this journey continues until players land on a spot with the word, “Collect” or they reach the top of the path. After doing one or the other, the amount of the gambler’s final Cash Path position will be multiplied by the player’s stake in the game for up to 500 times his or her original bet.
- In keeping with what appears to be tradition to in this luckiest of games, players can look forward to scoring themselves an award that could be worth as much as 500 times their initial bet; unlocked by spinning three wish well symbols on the reels, gamblers will be able to choose one of them to reveal their prize in this “Pick Me” round.
- Finally, the Pots of Gold feature, which is arguably the best bonus in Rainbow Riches, could leave players holding a leprechaun’s hat full of cash. Once triggered by landing a pot of gold icon on the second, third and fourth reels, players will see the screen shift to one containing bronze, silver and gold pots rapidly spinning; when the pots stop, the arrow will be pointing at the winning pot, which could contain, as gamblers have already guessed, a prize that could be worth as much as 500 times their stake.
Family Guy SlotsIf Peter, Lois, Brian, Meg, Chris and Stewie Griffin are among players’ favorite animated characters, they won’t want to miss the entertainment on the reels in Family Guys Slots. Featuring many of the game’s secondary characters in addition to the Griffin Clan, players will adore spinning toward those big wins in the base game and the fantastic World bonus round; offering one of several unique features each time it’s triggered by landing the World Bonus icon anywhere on the second, third and fourth reels. After landing the correct icons to launch the round players enjoy one of the rounds described below:
- The Drunken Clam bonus round allows gamblers to select a character to win up to 1,000 times the coin value of the initiating spin; as the character’s cohorts drop from drinking the game’s original multiplier increases to up to five times. Gamblers can also select beer taps to win up to 750 times the coin value. This round ends when the chosen character collapses.
- The Chicken Fight portion of the bonus asks players to choose between Peter and the Giant Chicken to take part in a rumble that takes them all over town. The three-round fight awards up to seven picks per round, and these award bags from which players must later choose; with prizes that range from 5 to 1000 times the coin value, this little game could pay off big.
- Lois’ Hot Free Spins round initially awards gamblers with 10 free games, although five more could be awarded to those who manage to land the Giggity Retriggity symbol on the middle reel. While the Lois wilds make the wins add up quickly, every three Peter Heart icons will change those wilds into sticky wilds; while this may not seem like a big deal, gamers will definitely love the pay-off prizes from the feature.
Chests of PlentyPirate-themed slots are nearly as common as those using the Egyptian theme, but Chests of Plenty from Ash Gaming goes above and beyond its competitors. While the graphics and base-game play are certainly attractive, this title, like the others on this list really shines in the bonus features.
- The Treasure Chest feature occurs on the reels themselves when gamblers manage to spin a treasure chest on the first, third and fifth reels simultaneously. Once triggered, gamers will see the chests pop out to contrast with the rest of the icons on the reels; should the chests offer two sets of matching symbols, which will be rubies, emeralds or diamonds, gamers will cash in. Additionally, the chests will continue producing gems until a mixed set appears or gamblers are lucky enough to see three sets of diamonds; should those three sets of diamonds appear, players will score the progressive jackpot.
- The Treasure Island bonus is launched when gamblers receive three scattered treasure maps anywhere on the reels; three, four or five treasure maps will start players at Booty Island, Isle of Plenty or Jackpot Island, respectively. As players move around the islands by spinning the wheel, they’ll see several different icons. Spinning the symbol that looks a question mark and the letter, “X” awards prizes, while the arrow asks gamers to spin again. Players must collect three treasure maps to move to the next island, and those who see a treasure chest with a red question mark will receive a cash prize or a map to help them along the way. The final symbol in the game is the skull and crossbones; seeing this will end the bonus feature, so choose carefully!