PointsBet BonusesOnline sports betting has changed little since its inception in 1996, but PointsBet gives this old hobby a new twist. PointsBetting is a unique form of wagering that follows a theory suggesting that the more often a bettor is correct, the more he or she will win. On the flip side, however, the more often players are incorrect, the less they'll win. With unfixed odds that can change throughout the game, players will see their prize increase based on the number of units by which the wager succeeds. The opposite is also true. Gamblers ready to learn more about this type of wagering can quickly find additional information by visiting the PointsBet website.
Bonuses for PointsBet UsersWhile successful PointsBet users may win more than their counterparts who prefer traditional sports betting, they're still eligible for several attractive bonuses when they deposit. Read on to learn about the promotions gamblers can claim when they're ready to fund their PointsBet account.
- Newly registered PointsBet users can look forward to claiming up to $2,000 in free bets. This offer is limited to $500 for fixed bets and $1,500 for those who select PointsBetting. If players lose on the wagers they place, the sportsbook returns their losses in the form of free bets.
- The No Juice offer is also an exciting one. Gamblers betting on the NBA playoffs can look forward to no juice +100 spread odds for play-in, first-round games.
- The Daily Parlay Booster allows gamblers to boost any 3+ leg parlay once daily. This offer is a great way to improve the wagering experience for any user.
- The Friends With BETefits bonus is perfect for gamblers who love bragging about their wins with their buddies. When active users bring a friend who ends up depositing at least $50, both the active player and their newly registered friend will each receive a $100 bonus.
Additional PointsBet Player PerksSports bettors who are always looking for more will love learning that gamblers have access to countless perks when they wager at PointsBet. Learn more below.
- The loyalty program at PointsBet is pretty straightforward, offering gamblers the chance to place wagers, earn points, and redeem them for free bets. Easy peasy.
- The elusive, invitation-only Diamond Club offers unimaginably awesome perks, and gamblers who deposit and bet regularly may be lucky enough to learn more about them. Differing from the loyalty program in many ways, the Diamond Club is something many new PointsBet members aspire to join.
- PointsBet has also made it easy for players to spend their winnings without fully cashing out of their accounts. Coined as "partial cashouts" and allowing gamblers to take home part of their winnings while leaving the rest of the money in their PointsBet accounts, this new feature is a great way to enjoy the sportsbook even more.