Resorts Casino Atlantic City Goes Online!
Resorts Casino is the oldest in Atlantic City and it’s taken a big step forward with the launch of its all new online casino, an addition that is hoped will help boost its revenue after a disappointing few years. Resorts is at present way behind the competition in terms of cash generation in fact it’s done well to survive in recent times and its online offering comes in a partnership with NYX Gaming to become the fifth online casino in New Jersey. Although New Jersey online gambling has been far from the success story that all involved would have hoped, things are at least moving forward in the Garden State and there’s hope for the future. In January the combined amount generated by the four online casinos of the Borgata, Tropicana, The Golden Nugget and Caesar’s was just $11.5 million, a long way behind initial predictions, and offline things haven’t been much better, although January did at least offer some hope with slightly higher numbers being posted all round. ResortsCasino.com is currently in a testing phase in which slots and casino games players in NJ have windows in which they may get signed up and play, and new players are being offered a free, no deposit bonus of $20 for getting an account registered. They’ll find a whole load of online slots, table games and video poker in what is a well designed easy on the eyes offering. 2015 could be crucial in New Jersey online gaming and it’s hoped that the imminent launch of PokerStars, the worlds biggest online poker site will give the fledgling industry the boost that it so badly needs.
USA Gambling News
- Finally a Deal is Done For The Revel Atlantic City January 6, 2021
- Borgata Hotel Launches Simulated Gaming Site November 9, 2020
- Fund Your 888 Casino Account November 8, 2020
- Parx Casino Prepares for Pennsylvania Online Gaming November 8, 2020
- Top Slot Picks at Parx Online November 8, 2020
- $15,000 Keno Anniversary Tournament at Atlantis Casino October 4, 2020
- Atlantis Casino's $25,000 Blackjack Tournament October 4, 2020
- Fixed and Progressive Jackpots September 25, 2020
- Bet Phoenix Sportsbook August 10, 2020
- Caesars Interactive Now Accepts Paypal August 10, 2020