888 Casino Plans to Enter USA
888 Casino was one of the many casinos that was forced to pull out when the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 was created and enforced. However, there is news that this is about to change, and that US players who miss 888 Casino will get a chance once again to use the slots machines and poker room.
The Nevada Gaming ControlThe entry of 888 Casino into the US will depend on the state of Nevada approving licensing applications. If this is approved then 888 Casino, known as 888 Holdings will be coming back to America in this online venture. To facilitate this entry to allow US players, 888 holdings has entered a partnership with the well known Caesars Entertainment to create an online casino and poker room venture. This can be a partnership that can help 888 Holdings get in the door. However, it will involve the Nevada Gaming Control Board giving access to operate online.
More Access For Americans?888 Casino is not the only place sitting at the edge of its seat waiting to see if it is possible that this will open the door for more online site to accept US players. Currently, other sites such as Bovada do accept US players without any problems from the US government.
USA Gambling News
- Resorts Casino Atlantic City Goes Online! August 2, 2020
- Intertops Sportsbook July 13, 2020
- 5Dimes Bingo July 13, 2020
- Ignition Poker July 13, 2020
- Bet Phoenix Sportsbook July 13, 2020
- Bovada Poker July 13, 2020
- Juicy Stakes Poker July 13, 2020
- Demo Slots at Rivers Casino Online June 4, 2020
- Gambling with Libra October 24, 2019
- Bitcoin Users See Bankroll Increases in Casino Accounts October 24, 2019