Roulette GuideMany online slot players looking to diversify their casino experience often pass by Roulette because it seems complicated to play. Learning how to make roulette wagers and plan strategies, which we will discuss later, is enough to get any player ready to take on the roulette wheel and the wins it can produce. Roulette is easy to learn, and it can add a new twist to any bettor's next online casino visit.
There is Always a Space at an Online Roulette WheelThe crowds around the roulette tables can be daunting; bettors who play online have no such problem and can also play anytime without making a trip to the casino. Most slot bettors already have a casino or casinos downloaded to their computer or device of choice; gaining access to the Roulette table can be as simple as hitting the table games tab in the software and choosing an American or European Roulette table. A player who has yet to learn the difference can do so by continuing to the next section.
A Different Style for Each Side of the Atlantic OceanGamblers must decide to play American Roulette or choose European Roulette, sometimes referred to as French Roulette. At a player's first glance, they may appear to be the same game with the numbers 1 to 36 on alternating red and black cups and a green pocket with a zero. Many online slot players looking to diversify their online casino experience often pass by Roulette because it seems complicated to play. Learning how to make roulette wagers and plan strategies, which we will discuss later, is enough to get any player ready to take on the roulette wheel and the wins it can produce. Roulette is easy to learn, and it can add a new twist to any bettor's next online casino visit.
Outside Bets are the Safest WagersOutside bets pay 1:1 and are the quickest wagers to payout when playing the Roulette Wheel. They are great for players looking for consistent cash flow into their bankrolls when making inside bets.
- Red or Black allows a player to make a single wager on all red or black numbers on the wheel.
- Odd or Even enables bettors to make one wager on both the even or odd numbers on the wheel.
- Players can make a low bet covering numbers 1-18 or a high stake covering 19-36.
Big Wins With Inside BetsInside bets are the wagers that players make on the numbered squares portion of the Roulette table. These wagers can bring big money, but they have a much more considerable risk that players need to manage because even the biggest bankrolls can rapidly disappear when playing Roulette.
- A straight wager is a single number wager and has odds of 35:1, making it the biggest bang for your bet if you can hit it.
- A split bet is adjacent numbers anywhere on the felt and comes with the second-highest odds at 17:1.
- The street wager has odds of 11:1 and includes a group of three numbers that go across, such as 3, 4, and 5.
- A corner bet consists of four numbers that create a two by two square on the wagering felt with odds of 8:1.
- Double Street is what it sounds like, but the rows of numbers must be next to each other; this wager covers six numbers and comes with odds of 5:1.
- A Basket wager is only available on American Roulette and covers numbers 1,2,3,0 and 00. This bet has slightly higher odds than the double Street bet at 6:1.