How to Win Progressive Jackpots on Real Money SlotsSlots LV Casino features several progressive games, which means players placing wagers have the chance to turn relatively small bets into massive wins, assuming they know how to maximize their chance of a big payout. Read on to learn more about how progressive jackpots work, how to win them, and more.
Progressive Jackpots: The BasicsBefore online casino gamblers can chase progressive jackpots, they need to understand them. Progressive are attached to both slots and table games, although we're focusing on slot play for the most part. When players encounter a progressive slot title, they'll recognize it by its unusually high and frequently changing jackpot. Progressive jackpots grow with each wager gamblers make, and bettors will find that progressive slots come in many formats and themes. There are so many different progressives that gamblers often place bets without ever realizing the title's jackpot potential or qualifying to win it.
How to Win Progressive JackpotsProgressive slots offer gamblers plenty of chances to win a huge jackpot, assuming they know what they're looking for when they select a game on which to chase that type of win.
- After determining that a game has a progressive jackpot, players will want to determine whether anyone has recently won it. While size may indicate whether someone has claimed the pot lately, the fact that progressives sometimes stretch across a network of casinos can skew perspective. We encourage readers to do their research on when a Slots LV progressive jackpot last paid out.
- Although progressive jackpots are exciting, most slots have alternative pots available. Smaller wins, which slot games often call minor, major, etc., may be available in games that also include a progressive.
- Like winning combinations in a non-jackpot slot, the requirements for the big prize may include landing the right set of symbols on a payline. Success in bonus rounds may also trigger progressives wins. Other games may award the progressive randomly, while still others use a "Must Drop" approach, placing the jackpot on an award-by deadline.
- Winning some of the biggest jackpots around has to come with a few challenges, and one of them is that players often have to bet high to qualify for the prize. Not all progressive jackpots require a max bet to take home the progressive jackpot, though. The best way to find out the specifics about a progressive jackpot in a slot game is to read the paytable and remain mindful of in-game notifications.
Progressive Games Found Off the ReelsWhile there are many progressive slots out there, that game category isn't the only one that contains progressive jackpots. Slots LV offers progressive table games, an exciting choice for gamblers who prefer the figurative felt to the reels. Many of the same theories apply when choosing between progressive table games; players should remember, however, that they will generally find far fewer progressive table games than progressive slots.
Popular Progressive Games at Slots LVPlayers will find both progressive slots and progressive table games at Slots LV Casino, making it perfect for gamblers craving a versatile gaming experience. Bettors can learn more about a few of the Slots LV progressives below.
- Progressive slots feature many intriguing titles at Slots LV Casino, including 777 Deluxe, with jackpots reaching as high as $104K and A Night With Cleo and its $125K jackpot. Both Reels and Wheels and Reels and Wheels XL Slots offer progressives, currently coming in at $56K and $83K, respectively. Finally, gamblers won't want to miss Shopping Spree Slots, the game with the potential to award a progressive jackpot of $1.65 million.
- Players who prefer to chase progressives at the tables will want to miss neither Caribbean Hold'em nor Caribbean Stud, which offer progressives of up to $39K. Let 'em Ride, and its classic counterpart feature progressives reaching as high as $50K, while even Bingo Rineirinhos features an ongoing jackpot that could leave players with a decent payday.