Online Casinos Accepting Zelle Deposits
Several of today's most reputable, exciting online casinos accept the payment method Zelle, alongside more traditional options. If you're unfamiliar with Zelle, you should know that it's a direct, secure way to purchase Bitcoin to use at online casinos, in addition to a perfect method of splitting checks, sharing expenses, and completing other transactions on the web via crypto without a lot of tech knowledge. When you choose Zelle as an online casino funding source, you can rest assured that your data is safe, no matter what.
Unparalleled Excellence in Financial Security
By now, you're probably wondering where Zelle came from and why players widely accept it as a secure way to obtain Bitcoin for wagering at online casinos, and with good reason; after all, protecting your financial information is essential. Early Warning Services, LLC, a financial security firm, entered the mobile market in 2013 after being created by the seven most prominent banks in the United States. Simply put, Zelle is as safe as banking with any one of those financial institutions. If you're a member of one, the service may already be a part of the options available to you at your bank.
You May Already Have Access to Zelle
Many banks have been proactive in integrating Zelle into their existing mobile apps, but readers who don't see the option can download the app and proceed with their payment in that way. Available to users within the U.S., Zelle is a terrific option for those who love to wager but don't have access to many of the secure, location-specific payment services that exclude Americans. Whether you download the app or connect through your bank, Zelle is an excellent way to begin wagering with Bitcoin. The most important thing that gamblers must remember is that they cannot deposit directly into a casino account using Zelle. Instead, they must use it to purchase crypto that moves to the casino. Players can also use a voucher or the MatchPay option available, as you'll discover in the coming paragraphs.
Zelle Functions in Several Ways
While players already understand that Zelle doesn't typically act as a direct funding source for online casino accounts, they may not yet be aware of the options available to them with the service. Below, you can learn more about precisely what Zelle does in its various formats.
- Zelle-to-Bitcoin: When you want to fund a casino account that allows players to use Zelle to purchase Bitcoin to wager on the site, you won't encounter the long waits that can occur with typical exchanges. After creating an account at a Zelle-friendly casino and ensuring that your bank supports Zelle, proceed to your bitcoin wallet to use Zelle to buy the cryptocurrency. Once the transaction is complete, use the casino's provided bitcoin wallet address to start playing; the funds should be available in about 30 minutes, making the funding source a fast option for getting down to the business of betting.
- Zelle Vouchers: When you play at a casino that accepts Zelle vouchers, including many of the gaming establishments mentioned below, you'll be able to visit the community at the casino, find a voucher for sale for the value you want to deposit and complete the sale via Zelle.
- Zelle MatchPay Banking: When you use Zelle in a MatchPay capacity, you'll be able to buy and sell casino balances with other members of the gaming establishment. The process appears to work similarly to the other options available via the payment service, although the maximum transfer values tend to be lower. You may find that MatchPay is a better option if you make small deposits.
Choosing a Casino That Accepts Zelle
Many factors influence players' decisions when selecting an online casino, and one of the determiners is often payment methods. When you're ready to start placing your bets, you'll need to choose a casino that accepts Zelle as a funding source. While we haven't listed every online casino welcoming the payment method, you won't want to miss the gaming establishments below.
- Bovada Casino, a gaming establishment most players consider top-notch, accepts Zelle as a payment method. New depositors can claim a welcome bonus package that could be worth as much as $4,500, and players will find an outstanding selection of casino games alongside a sportsbook, live dealer games, and poker.
- Similar to Bovada in many ways, Ignition Casino is an excellent source of entertainment for U.S. players. When you're considering the action in the Ignition poker room, casino, or another part of the online gaming establishment, you can conveniently use Zelle as a deposit method even while claiming up to $3,000 in combined casino and poker promos for new players.
- Finally, Cafe Casino users who like the idea of funding their accounts with Zelle will love claiming the welcome bonus, which may offer a 350 percent match of up to $2,500. If you're a returning player at Cafe Casino, you may be eligible for daily drawings, mystery bonuses, and other exciting offers. While these three casinos are just some of our Zelle-accepting favorites, you'll find plenty of other gaming establishments that welcome the payment method.
Advantages of Using Zelle to Fund Your Casino Account
Like anything else in life, you'll find pros and cons to using Zelle, although we hope the process will be more advantageous than negative. Below, read more about some of the terrific reasons to use Zelle.
- Using Zelle provides new users rapid access to purchasing cryptocurrency. Rather than the typical wait period, you can use Zelle to buy Bitcoin, which you can then use for wagering, all without the restrictions for new buyers.
- If you use Zelle to fund a casino account with Bitcoin, you can look forward to receiving better bonuses for paying with cryptocurrency. Because Zelle is an indirect payment method, depositing with it allows you to cash in on often-bigger crypto bonuses.
- Bank-to-bank money transfers are far more secure than those that qualify as person-to-person transactions. Assuming you operate within Zelle, your chosen casino, and your linked bank account, you'll be able to track transaction details in the event of a problem.
Disadvantages to Using Zelle for Online Casino Account Funding
While there are many excellent reasons to select Zelle for funding your online casino experience, there are a few disadvantages to using the payment method. Learn more about Zelle's pitfalls and how to avoid them in a couple of cases below.
- Zelle doesn't allow you to make withdrawals directly from your casino account, although you can work around that by using Bitcoin. Using Zelle for Bitcoin typically allows players to cash out via the cryptocurrency.
- Players outside the United States cannot use Zelle, as it's on the American banking network. Similarly, you will encounter buying and selling fees if you purchase Bitcoin via the Zelle network.
- Finally, Zelle users buying cryptocurrency will have to spend some time familiarizing themselves with the process, completing the marketplace exchange, and waiting for their crypto to land at the casino of their choice. While this is unavoidable, players will find that the process of obtaining crypto via Zelle takes several days less than would the traditional method for new users.
Experience Zelle for Yourself Today
Using Zelle is quick and convenient, and unlike many of today's most highly touted payment services, it's available to gamblers in the United States. Check out your bank to learn more about connecting to Zelle, or download the app today to link to another account. Regardless of how you begin using Zelle, it's the only casino payment method you'll want in the future. Get started today.