Skrill Increases Popularity For Online Casinos
There are many payment processors to choose from such as Visa, Ukash and Paysafecard. However, a very popular payment method for online casinos is Skrill. This was formerly known as Moneybookers, and it provides e-wallet solutions for many websites.
Why Use SkrillSkrill is a safe way for players to make deposits and withdrawals into their online casino site. This is done in a way to protect your payment details and reduce the ability for someone to use your details in a fraudulent manner. One of the reasons why Skrill can be found in the Banking or Cashier section of so many websites is its availability. This payment processor provides services to over 200 countries. Skrill is used by many other casinos such as bet365, All Slots and Jackpot City Casino.
Skrill Casino VIP ProgramMany people might not be aware that Skrill has a VIP program. Just like the casinos it is used for, Skrill also operates its own loyalty program for valued customers. Users in the VIP program by Skrill will receive a lot of benefits that is not available to regular users. Skrill VIP can receive free withdrawals or money uploads. There is also lower fees and special promotions just for VIPs. This program is open to customers that have over €6,000 in transaction fees. Standard users can also join Skrill VIP if they make accumulated transactions worth €2,000 in a 30 day period. Best Online Casinos Accept Skrill
UK Gambling News
- Free spins on Metal Casino March 18, 2020
- Lucky Hill Casino Offers Great Bonus Offers May 16, 2017
- Bitcoin Given Thumbs Up by UK Gambling Commission December 12, 2016
- Partial Cashout Feature in Slots? October 6, 2016
- Zynga Confirms Real Money Gambling URLs June 24, 2015
- UK Regulation Changes See Many Online Casinos Leave Market September 29, 2014
- Ladbrokes Leaves Canadian Market September 29, 2014