Minnesota Clamps Down On Scratch Cards
With so many states opposing the use of wagering and gambling, it is no surprise that lawmakers in Minnesota have started to jump on this band wagon. The legislative powers in Minnesota are hoping to put a stop to the amount of online lottery tickets, especially scratch cards.
New Games ReleasedProponents in favor of Minnesota scratch cards are quite surprise that the state would like to start clamping down on sales when it has just released new lottery games and scratch cards to the public. Some examples of the new games released include Red Hot Cherry Tripler, Spicy 7s, and Fa$t Buck. These are all online scratch cards that are distributed under the eScratch games brand.
Governor's ApprovalAt the moment everyone is waiting to hear what the governor will do when the bill is present to him for approval. There is a chance that the bill can be denied as this will see a significant decrease in the amount of income to the state if scratch cards are banned and the sale of lottery tickets are decreased. At one time in the past the state had record sales for the amount of lottery tickets and scratch cards that were sold.
USA Gambling News
- Finally a Deal is Done For The Revel Atlantic City January 6, 2021
- Borgata Hotel Launches Simulated Gaming Site November 9, 2020
- Fund Your 888 Casino Account November 8, 2020
- Parx Casino Prepares for Pennsylvania Online Gaming November 8, 2020
- Top Slot Picks at Parx Online November 8, 2020
- $15,000 Keno Anniversary Tournament at Atlantis Casino October 4, 2020
- Atlantis Casino's $25,000 Blackjack Tournament October 4, 2020
- Fixed and Progressive Jackpots September 25, 2020
- Bet Phoenix Sportsbook August 10, 2020
- Caesars Interactive Now Accepts Paypal August 10, 2020