While here at Bonus Casinos we do have a focus on online casinos and slots, there's nothing wrong with going just a little off topic now and then and here we're going to take a look at the largest US online poker room of Bovada Poker. Online poker is again growing in the US and for those interested in the great game then Bovada is a standout room in which to play. You'll get a great welcome bonus at Bovada, one that's of course separate and apart from the casino bonus, and you'll also find a superb selection of both ongoing promotions and new promotions that provide extra poker fun and big winning chances. Bovada Poker is a great option for both recreational players and those who like to play at a higher level as you'll find real money Texas Hold'em and other variations of the game at all stake levels, and you'll also find a huge selection of tournaments that range from freerolls to big buy-in's. Here we'll take a look at all that's on offer at the great US friendly poker room that is Bovada Poker.
Bovada Welcome Bonus and Promotions
The Bovada Poker welcome bonus is a great 100% bonus up to a maximum of $1,000 and that's released in increments as you earn Bovada Poker Points, however upon making your first deposit you'll also receive 6 entries into the $100,000 New Player Qualifier tournament too and that will give you a free taste of the large tournament offering that is available at Bovada. Other ongoing promotions include the Bad Beat Bonus, the Royal Flush Bonus and the Weekly $5,000 PTS Freeroll, however it's the ad hoc promotions that are the real standout feature of this great online poker room.
Players at Bovada get access to huge promotional offerings, many of which offer up free seats to huge land based events such as the WSOP and there are also many vacation promotions, huge guaranteed online poker tournament series and massive cash rewards too, in fact there's always something big going on at Bovada, and to maintain its status as the largest US online poker room, you can expect those types of promotions to keep on coming.
Online Poker Playing Options at Bovada Poker
If real money cash games are your thing then Bovada Poker has all that you could ask for with plenty of ring games available at all stake levels, and because of the sheer amount of players who enjoy playing at Bovada you'll find that those tables are busy around the clock. Online poker tournaments are also supplied in abundance and no matter how much you want to play for, and what type of tournament you're looking for then Bovada will provide it. You'll find freerolls, small buy in's from just a few cents and everything else all up to the big Sunday $100,000 Guaranteed tournament. To the larger tourneys Bovada will also provide you with satellites and qualifiers allowing you to get in on the cheap, and if fast online poker is your preferred option then Bovada provides its very own fast fold version with Zone Poker. All tastes are well and truly catered for and on top of all of that, you'll also find a tremendous amount of sit n go poker, with turbo tourneys, hyper turbos as well as 6 max tables and 9 max...whatever you're looking for, you'll find it at Bovada Poker.
Banking and Support
Support is provided around the clock at Bovada Poker and they may be contacted via email and live chat, and the friendly team know their poker and will do all they can to assist. As Bovada Poker is US friendly you'll find a great selection of convenient depositing methods that include Visa and MasterCard, and you may also use the increasingly popular prepaid Visa method too, as well as many others.
Quick, Easy Poker Registration at Bovada
Online casino gamblers who are looking forward to hitting the felt at Bovada will find that the registration process for the poker room, as well as the sportsbook and casino, is both fast and simple. While players are required to provide relevant personal information that includes their name, address, mobile phone number, currency and other details, doing so will give them access to the exceptional entertainment found in the poker room and beyond. Bettors headed to Bovada can also rest assured that their personal and financial information will be treated with the sensitivity that it deserves. Get started today or learn more about poker at Bovada right here.
American Players are Welcome
While residents of the United States often find themselves struggling to locate a casino at which they may legally play, those who live in Australia, Canada and Europe are the gamblers left out when it comes to betting at Bovada. American players can look forward to completing the fast, easy registration process described above, gamers outside of the U.S. will likely be unable to sign up. That said, gamblers from restricted countries are more than welcome to register, wager and win at Bovada when physically visiting a region that allows it.
Understanding Casino Wager Requirements
The phrase, "wagering requirements" is one that is bandied about quite frequently by online casino enthusiasts, so we typically address it in order to give Bovada players a clear understanding of the terminology. While novice gamblers may assume that wagering requirements have something to do with the actual game of poker, the terminology is actually referring to the conditions to which players must agree when opting to accept a bonus from Bovada. Describing the number of times both bonus and deposited cash must be wagered, won and wagered again, understanding how wagering, or playthrough, requirements work is imperative. Should new poker players find themselves in search of definitions of words that are related to the game of poker, Bovada's well-developed glossary of poker terms may be helpful.
Put Bovada Rewards to Work Today
Like any reputable casino, Bovada offers a high-quality rewards program that makes it easy for players to ensure that nearly every dollar wagered in the poker room works overtime for them. The six tiers of the program are titled Starter, Rookie, Pro, All-Star, Legend and Hall of Fame, and every tier other than Starter and Hall of Fame have three levels within the tier. While the program stretches across all parts of Bovada, each activity is associated with its own perks and requirements; poker players can find their information here, but users in search of details for the casino and sportsbook should head to the Bovada Rewards page to learn more.
- The first tier of the program, Starter, is one of the two single-level tiers available to gamblers. At Starter, users will be eligible for a cashback rate of 3.5 percent, and they will be able to take $1.00 in bonus cash for every 2,500 points redeemed.
- Rookie, the second tier in the rewards program, offers gamblers the chance to receive cashback at a rate of 4, 4.25 or 4.5 percent at the first, second or third level of the tier, respectively. Players at all levels of the Rookie tier will still be required to sacrifice 2,500 points in order to take $1.00 in bonus cash.
- Once users have reached the third tier of the Bovada Rewards program, which is called Pro, they will be eligible to receive cashback at a rate of 5, 5.25 and 5.5 percent at the first, second and third levels of the tier, respectively. Pro-tier players can look forward to exchanging just 1,666 points for $1.00 in bonus cash in each of the tier's three levels.
- All-Star, tier four and the first in the program's high tiers, will provide poker players with cashback at a rate of 6, 6.25 or 6.5 percent in the first, second or third level, respectively. The exchange rate for points reduces again at this tier, requiring players to exchange just 1,250 for $1.00 in bonus cash.
- Legend, the final tier that encompasses three levels, offers an exciting increase in the cashback rate; coming in at 7, 7.5 and 8.5 for levels one, two and three, respectively, gamblers can now consider themselves among the casino elite. Those players will need just 1,000 to exchange for $1.00 in bonus funds.
- Hall of Fame, the final and highest tier in the rewards program, offers 10 percent cashback to players and continues to make it possible for users to redeem $1.00 in bonus cash for each 1,000 points exchanged. With no extra levels to account for, Hall of Fame players will see these numbers remain the same from the moment that they reach the tier.
Fund Bovada Accounts Using Bitcoin
Gamblers headed to Bovada's poker tables, sportsbook or casino have the option to make their deposits using the widely known digital currency, Bitcoin. Requiring the revelation of far less personal and financial data to deposit than more traditional payment methods, Bitcoin and Bovada make the perfect team. Furthermore, bonuses accepted by Bitcoin users tend to be significantly larger than those that others may receive. For instance, Bovada Casino frequently offers a 100 percent match to those conventional depositors and 150 percent to Bitcoin users. Gamblers unfamiliar with the specifics of the electronic currency can find out more right on the Bovada website or through a simple internet search.
Players Choice: Mobile or Instant Play
The gaming gateway at Bovada provides gamblers with access to the casino, sportsbook and poker room, and it's possible to connect in a couple of different ways. Players who opt to use the instant play feature will find that they can conveniently play in their computer's browser, but the option to play on an iOS or Android device is also available; most gamers opt to use the instant play feature at home and the mobile option to game on the go when they're out and about. While some players will opt to use their mobile browser to get in on the games at Bovada, those who prefer to use the app may do so. Like so much at Bovada, gamblers have the freedom of choice when it comes to how they choose to connect.
Poker Games Available at Bovada
While most players can easily name a few slots available in the casino at Bovada, visitors may not be aware of what styles of poker are on offer. Those who are looking forward to putting together their favorite hand of cards need to know that Bovada hosts Texas Hold'em, Omaha and Omaha Hi/Lo; players can generally expect to see each game available in no-limit, fixed-limit and pot-limit formats. By offering such an excellent variety of games, Bovada players can always look forward to old standbys and future favorites.
Compete in Poker Tournaments Every Day
While Bovada, as well as other poker sites, make cash tables available to the gamblers they serve, tournament play has been long considered the soul of online poker, and tourneys are one of the things that Bovada does best. Novices who need for information about online poker tournaments should know that gamblers generally pay a preset buy-in and entry fee to participate; all entrants will be given the same number of chips with which to start playing, and winners are determined by how long gamblers last before they're knocked out of the game. Blinds and antes are in place to keep users from simply folding every hand in hopes of winning, and users often have the opportunity to "re-buy," or purchase more chips, in order to get back in the game. While some players will immediately head to Bovada to start cashing in on the real money tournament action, those who are inexperienced have the option of playing for fun to gain experience in their preferred poker game. That said, there are always tons of real money poker tournaments going on, making it possible for gamers to find one at virtually any hour.
- Sit & Go tournaments are probably among the most common that players will see when they play poker online; however, Bovada takes this type of tourney to the next level by offering Jackpot Sit & Go tournaments that require higher buy-ins but also boast much larger stacks of chips at the start and vastly increased payouts for the top finishers at the end. A good example of this type of tournament is the $1 Million Jackpot Sit & Go; while the $100 entry fee is quite a bit larger than that which players would pay to join a typical Sit & Go, the prizes are proportionally larger.
- Bovada also hosts what is called the Million Dollar Weekend, which offers a prize pool of $2 million over a four-day series of games that boasts 26 events in several different versions of the game.
- Gamblers looking for a poker tournament outside the norm will be excited to learn about the Monster Stack Tourneys at Bovada. Available daily and associated with a significantly larger stack of chips, these events allow gamblers to explore new strategies that are often unreachable for budget-conscious bettors. Looking for even more? Monster Stack tournaments generally have a buy-in of $10 + $1.00, $25 + $2.50, $100 + $9.00 or $200 + $15 and stretch across several days.
- Mondays at Bovada see the Monster Stack tournament with a somewhat larger entry fee of $470 + $30, but the prize pool is a guaranteed $150,000.
- Players will also encounter a wide range of other exciting options when it comes to poker tournaments at Bovada, including turbo tourneys, those for high rollers and even events that turn a regular, daily tournament into a game boasting a $100,000 guaranteed prize pool. To learn more, head to Bovada today to get started.
Learn More in the Bovada Casino Blog
While simply heading to the casino, creating an account and placing bets is a great way to learn about the games available, those interested in finding out more detailed information may want to take a moment to check out the Bovada Casino Blog. Featuring posts on topics that range big casino and poker wins, game tutorials and upcoming tournaments to new slots, jackpots and more, the Bovada Casino blog is an incredible resource for every player. Check it out for yourself today to learn more.