Ignition RewardsIgnition Casino players can step up their game with Ignition Rewards, which offer points that can be exchanged for cash and other perks. Every dollar wagered counts toward the program, and players will be automatically enrolled when they register as real-money players at Ignition Casino.
8 Levels to Accommodate Every PlayerThe Ignition Rewards system allows players to earn Ignition Miles, and the more gamblers earn, the higher tier they will attain; each tier, of course, offers better perks that will keep gaming fresh, interesting and profitable. The levels are as follows:
- Steel: This initial tier offers a redemption rate of $1.00 per 2,500 Miles earned, and cash back on losses is six percent.
- Chrome: The second level of the program, Chrome provides players with $1.00 per 2,250 Miles earned, and they can take seven percent cash back on losses.
- Bronze: This is the third tier of Ignition Rewards, and in addition to earning $1.00 for every 2,000 Miles, players will receive eight percent cash back on losses.
- Silver: The fourth level in Ignition Rewards offers players the chance to receive $1.00 for every 1,750 Miles, and nine percent cash back on losses.
- Gold: Gamblers will receive $1.00 for every 1,500 Miles earned, and they will receive 10 percent cash back on their losses at the fifth level.
- Platinum: The sixth tier of Ignition Rewards gives gamers $1.00 for every 1,250 Miles acquired, and 10 percent cash back on their losses.
- Titanium: At the seventh level of the program, players will see $1.00 for every 1,000 Miles earned, and the cash back rate jumps to 12 percent.
- Diamond: Finally, at the final level of Ignition Rewards, gamers will find themselves earning $1.00 for every 1,000 Miles and 15 percent cash back on losses.