Prima Play CasinoAt first glance, Prima Play Casino looks like a standard version of an online gaming establishment, but its growing popularity may cease to increase if the website remains as frustrating as it is currently. That aside, however, Prima Play Casino, released in 2019, has a great deal of potential to become a fantastic place to play; in fact, a few basic modifications could ensure that Prima Play is well-loved for years to come.
Registration Available in Most CountriesUnlike a lot of today’s online gaming establishments, Prima Play Casino welcomes gamblers from almost every country, including those who reside in Australia, Canada and the United States. Users from most European countries are also welcome, excluding Great Britain. However, the majority of players will be able to create an account at Prima Play Casino.
Featuring Software From RealTime GamingRealTime Gaming, more commonly known as RTG, provides the software for Prima Play Casino gamblers. The developer has a long history of creating innovative, exciting slots with fantastic bonuses, terrific table games that feature amazing graphics and unique specialty titles that can be found only at RTG-powered gaming establishments. When it came to selecting a developer to provide a portfolio of games to users. Prima Play made the right decision when choosing RTG.
The Availability of Registration-Free PlayMany of the online casinos powered by RTG allow gamblers to load and play the games for free without requiring them to complete the registration process, but it’s a bit difficult to determine the answer to this question at Prima Play Casino; the gaming establishment’s website doesn’t even have a button or link for registration, let alone information on registration-free access to its entertainment options. That said, we always encourage our readers to check back often to determine whether or not the casino has improved the issues that players may have experienced in the past.
The No-Deposit Bonus and Welcome Offer
- Online casino gamblers who are considering real-money wagers at Prima Play Casino will be excited to learn that they can score themselves a $50 no-deposit chip without having to spend a dime. This bonus may be used on slots, scratch cards and Keno, and the maximum cashout after wagering requirements is a respectable $150.
- Players who prefer to continue enjoying Keno, scratch cards and slots can look forward to a 300 percent welcome bonus that could be worth as much as $1,500. This offer is perfect for anyone who prefers to keep his or her gaming on the reels or likes to bet on lottery-style titles.
- Players who prefer table games over slots are eligible for a welcome bonus of their own; while this 100 percent offer does exclude baccarat, roulette, craps and sic bo, users in search of any other form of entertainment will be excited to score up to $250 for their game of choice. Other promotions are available on the Prima Play Casino website, but reporting on them would be inaccurate, as they expired several months ago.
Real-Money Wagers and Playing for FunThe fact that banking methods and promotions are among the readily available information on the Prima Play Casino website suggests that the gaming establishment does, in fact, cater to real-money players. Unfortunately, determining whether users may simply play for fun is unclear, as the normal channels of locating such details are lost in the endless loop one enters when attempting to load the casino or register an account. Again, we encourage readers to check back often as these issues are typically temporary.
Comp Points and the Loyalty ClubLike any online casino gaming establishment, Prima Play offers comp points on the wagers that real-money gamblers choose to make. The Loyalty Club is reputed to have several different tiers, providing regular customers with better and better perks as they proceed through levels. After earning a number of comp points, users can look forward to exchanging them for casino cash to place new wagers. While there is no “Rewards” link providing information on the Loyalty Club, the information we do have suggests that it operates similarly to any standard rewards program.
Banking Procedures: Depositing and Cashing OutAs we’ve already established, Prima Play Casino does offer real-money wagering to its players, and those gamblers may deposit using Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill or ecoPayz. While there is no specific information on the process of cashing out, the casino does let visitors know that they can expect any payout requests to be processed and transferred on the same day as the customer requests them. Prima Play does not appear to accept Bitcoin or any other form of cryptocurrency at the present time, although a blog post discussing the topic gives us hope that it might in the future.
New Slots, Old Slots and More
- While they cannot be immediately found on the Prima Play website, gamblers will find some fantastic new slot choices from RTG among the titles available for them. As far as new slots go, we know that the casino offers Dragon Orb , Plentiful Treasure , Shanghai Lights, Ancient Gods and Fu Chi. If Prima Play is regularly updating its portfolio of games, players will also find very recent releases such as Burnley Fever, Mermaid’s Pearls, Trigger Happy and Fire Dragon , the third game in a series based on the films of Jackie Chan. However, like so many other parts of this potentially amazing gaming establishment, it’s hard to be certain exactly what titles are available since the full catalog of games cannot be accessed through any means we’re aware of.
- There are also a number of other excellent RTG slots from which gamers may choose. For instance, players can cash in on the fun in Bubble Bubble and Bubble Bubble 2 , Coyote Cash , Goldbeard, Cash Bandits and Cash Bandits 2, Stardust , Lucky 6. God of Wealth , Panda Mania and Kung Fu Rooster , among other solid choices.
- In regard to table games, Prima Play Casino assures visitors that it offers, “Everything from blackjack to video poker.” This is most likely accurate, assuming users can actually access the information; however, we are certain that Prima Play currently offers not just standard titles, but RTG-exclusives like Fish Catch and the fantastic, board game-style Banana Jones ; this one plays a lot like the childhood favorite, Chutes and Ladders, although wagering cash on the game gives it just the mature twist that it needs.
Instant Play and the Mobile Online Casino AppThere are three routes to entertainment available to gamblers at Prima Play Casino. Instant play is traditionally presented to gamblers in a flash format, while mobile users can access their favorite games via a mobile browser or a downloadable online casino app. Downloading a full casino client is certainly the oldest method of playing at an online gaming establishment, and it appears to be available at Prima Play as well. However, we were unable to download the casino, connect using instant play or check out the titles on our mobile devices after multiple tries; that said, we will again encourage our readers to check Prima Play out for themselves, as issues can, and often are, resolved once a casino recognizes the problem at hand.
Tournaments, Live Gaming and Traditional Betting AvenuesToday’s version of online casino play often extends to include extras that will satisfy almost any gambler; these are most often sportsbook betting, live-dealer casino play and tournaments. Unfortunately, Prima Play Casino does not offer any of these remarkable entertainment solutions at this time.
The Prima Play Casino BlogOne thing that Prima Play Casino is doing decidedly well is the blog that is featured on the website. While no new entries have appeared within the last several months, previous topics included new games, special promotions, details on banking and the value of selecting a cryptocurrency as a payment method. Again, the last post was quite some time ago, but should the casino begin creating new posts, it’s a good bet that the writers will pick excellent topics.
Casino Help and the Affiliate Program
- Users who find themselves faced with questions about the casino, its operating procedures, technical matters or other issues can get in touch with a customer service representative via email. Other methods may exist but are not currently displayed on the website.
- Casino affiliates who are considering Prima Play as another source of income should know that Income Network is the affiliate group associated with the casino; Income Network also has affiliates promoting iNetBet, Kudos Casino and iNetBet Euro. Affiliates will be eligible for a 50 percent commission for their first two months in the program; after the introductory period, affiliates will move up through the tiers of the program earning a higher percentage of the income generated from their leads as they go. Additionally, Income Network offers a 5 percent commission to those webmasters who successfully refer an additional affiliate to the program.