High Five Your Way to a Win at Americas CardroomThe High Five tournament at Americas Cardroom is about to begin. If you haven’t signed up, time is running out. The tournament opens on October 19th and continues until the end of the day on October 23rd. While there are many reasons not to miss this tournament, the $977,500 guaranteed prize pool is the biggest.
The High Five October 2016 TournamentFor a span of five days, five poker tournaments take place. Combined these matches dish up a total prize pool of $977,500, with the $420,000 Main Event taking place on Sunday the 23rd. Even the smallest of the tournaments is very valuable with a prize pool of $2,000. Here are some other things you need to know:
- Games begin on Wednesday, October 19th, at 3:30 p.m. EST.
- There are five games each day.
- Buy-ins range from $3 + 30¢ rebuys to the Main Event’s $420+$35
- Players get a break from 4:20 to 4:30 p.m. EST each afternoon.
- Tournament games vary and include No-Limit Texas Hold’em, Turbos, Hyper Turbos, and Pot Limit Omaha.
- The winner of the Main Event takes his or her share of the $420,000 guarantee and a sterling silver engraved winner’s bracelet that says, “I smoked the high five.”
- America’s Cardroom is running satellites before and during the High Five Tournament, so you’ll be able to save money towards your tournament entry fees.