Bovada RewardsOnline gaming enthusiasts who like to know that the bets they place at Bovada Casino are doing double duty will be excited to find out that the gaming establishment has a fairly extensive system in place for rewarding loyal customers. Offering 6 tiers for a combined 14 levels, gamblers who cash in on Bovada Rewards will have one more reason to love the casino.
Bovada Rewards: The BasicsThe first thing that players should know about the Bovada Rewards Program is that they will encounter both tier points and reward points. Simply put, Bovada tier points are used to track the progress of the player as he or she moves through the levels of the program. Reward points, on the other hand, are those points earned from placing wagers; these can later be redeemed for cash bonuses that keep players in the game. Both tier and reward points are earned by placing wagers on virtually any activity that the casino has available, and reward points may be exchanged for any wager with the exception of those placed in the poker room. Reward points are good for 12 months after they have been awarded, which gives users plenty of time to exchange them for cash bonuses that can be used on additional casino entertainment. As we’ve already mentioned, tier points are not exchangeable, but they’re permanent once they have been awarded; this means that a gambler’s casino status is locked for life, even if they take an extended break from gaming at Bovada.
Tiers and Level in the Rewards ProgramNewly register real-money players will automatically be enrolled in the free Bovada Rewards Program, and they’ll have the opportunity to gain bigger and better perks as they advance from level or tier to the next.
- The Starter Tier has just one level, and gamblers can look forward to receiving $1.00 for every 2,500 reward points earned. This level also features cashback rates of 6.5 percent, 3.5 percent and 2.5 percent for losses in the casino, poker room or sports book, respectively.
- The Rookie Tier requires 2,500 tier points to enter, and gamblers will still need at least 2,500 reward points to redeem $1.00. Cashback rates for the casino, poker room and sportsbook will come in at 7 percent, 4 percent and 2.75 percent, respectively. Increases in cashback rates exist, and gamblers will need to acquire 5,000 and 10,000 tier points to enter the second and third levels of the Rookie Tier, respectively.
- The Rookie Tier becomes available once players have earned 25,000 tier points, and they will then need only 1,666 reward points to redeem $1.00. At the first level of the Rookie Tier, users will see cashback rates of 9 percent, 5 percent and 3.5 percent on losses in the casino, poker room and sportsbook, respectively. Gamblers can look forward to entering the second and third levels of this tier when they have earned 40,000 and 60,000, respectively.
- The All-Star Tier is open to players who have earned 150,000 tier points, and the new level offers users the opportunity to exchange 1,250 points for $1.00 in cash bonus funds. Casino, poker and sportsbook users can enjoy cashback rates of 11 percent, 6 percent and 4.5 percent on losses, respectively. The final two levels in the tier will require 250,000 and 500,000 points to gain entry.
- The Legend Tier is an option for users who have earned 1 million tier points; these players will need just 1,000 reward points in order to redeem $1.00 in bonus casino cash. Additionally, cashback on losses will be awarded at rates of 13 percent, 7 percent and 5 percent for the casino, poker room and sportsbook, respectively. Levels two and three in the Legend Tier will unlock once players have reached the 1.5 million and 2.5 million-point milestones on their journey through the Bovada Rewards Program, respectively.
- The final tier, known as the Hall of Fame, becomes available to gamblers once they have reached 5 million tier points. While players will still be able to redeem $1 in casino cash for every 1,000 reward points, they will seem dramatically increased cashback rates of 20 percent, 10 percent and 7.5 percent in the casino, poker room and sportsbook, respectively. While no additional tiers or levels will be available after entering the Hall of Fame, gamblers who continue to demonstrate loyalty to Bovada may be invited to join the casino’s exclusive 94 Club.