Man from Edmonton Wins $15 Million
According to the Casino City Times, an Edmonton man had his persistence pay off when he won $15 million dollars. He would continually and faithfully buy his lottery tickets or make wagers. Well this time it paid off and he was awarded with a win on just a simple or small amount of money. James W. said for the last 30 to 40 years he has been hoping to win big.
Family and Friends Did Not BelieveMany people did not believe he had won and James said he also had a heart attack when he realized that the winning numbers were his. He did not believe it until he checked that he was the one that had won. In the beginning, he knew he would receive some money but never thought it would be the grand prize of $15 million. According to him, it was a surprise for a lot of people and even his girlfriend had to be convinced that he had won so much money.
A Better LifeJames W. plans to take his winnings and use it to help his family. He was facing unemployment problems, but will no longer have to worry about this any longer. James is hoping that he can now use the money to have a more comfortable lifestyle and not have to worry about how he will pay his bills.
Big winnings News
- Lucky Ignition Casino Player Lands $158K Progressive Jackpot August 10, 2020
- Cafe Casino Player Takes Home $75,000 August 10, 2020
- Windfall at Liberty Slots for Recently Widowed Woman August 10, 2020
- 3 Days, 3 Players, $300,000 at Black Oak Casino August 10, 2020
- Christmas comes early for two players at Intertops February 23, 2020
- Wild Wins for One Liberty Slots Player October 6, 2019
- Who won the latest payouts at Lucky Creek Casino? April 25, 2019
- Winner at Slotastic Casino November 21, 2018
- Texas Man Takes Home $45K from Miami Club Casino May 29, 2018
- Caesars Triumph Slots A Big Win for an American Player May 24, 2018